Social media algorithm updates are a true pain for marketers from all over the world. They should thoroughly follow each official announcement not to miss important changes that need to be implemented in business marketing strategies.
So, let’s go through the steps you should consider if you want to escape the Facebook algorithm.
How to beat Facebook algorithm in 2020
Let’s have a closer look at some key factors that you should take into account planning your marketing strategy in order to boost your business rankings on Facebook:
1. Stimulate meaningful interactions
- One of the most important steps is to focus on creating content that results in discussions. The more comments and replies to comments, the more your post gets higher rankings in the feed.
- Also, you should stop scheduling your posts on Facebook. This is really important.
The Facebook algorithm identifies the type of content you are posting. If your posts are just regularly scheduled links, Facebook will hardly show it to your fans. As a result, using Facebook for informing purposes only, your Google Analytics will never show you the expected traffic results.
Imagine yourself as a party coordinator who is responsible for the general mood of the guests and is always there to answer any questions they might have.
2. Create engaging content
In order to attract more people to your brand, it’s necessary to talk with the users.
How to create engaging content on Facebook:
- Add thought-provoking questions to the posts. Focus on the opportunity to spark discussions;
- Create contests and giveaways;
- Comparison posts usually result in active comments;
- Share contradictory facts;
- Create motivational videos;
- Ask your fans for help
It is time to start thinking outside the box, be creative and risky in content creation.
3. “Go Live” as often as you can
It is a boom time for Live videos. Use this opportunity to boost your business.
Live video effectiveness is growing because such content is engaging and attracts more attention.
Think about some ideas to talk with your Facebook fans about and start creating live translations as often as you can. Once a day will be just perfect!
Here are some live streams ideas for your Facebook engaging content:
- Make streams from conferences and events;
- Go live to answer the most frequently asked questions from your clients;
- Share your success and failures;
- Present new product or service;
- Bring value educating your audience, tell something useful
4. Ask your Facebook fans to set “See First” for your page
Despite the changes with the news algorithm Facebook users still have a chance to set the priority for the content. If you can communicate this message to your Facebook fans, they will never miss a post from you.
There are three basic steps to set “See First” function for the content:
1. Find the page you would like to see first
2. Click on the “Following”
3. Click “See First”
These simple steps will make the posts from your Page to have a higher priority.
5. Consider paid advertising
New Facebook algorithm values engaging content and gives it even more reach in the promotion. It was proved that a similar advertising budget will give different results to the content with comments and likes and the one without any interaction.
When you get a post that causes organic interactions and goes viral try to promote it and you will see how it will boost your rankings. 07088150084
Regardless of all the algorithm updates, Facebook gives great opportunities for boosting your business on this social media platform. Try to escape Facebook algorithm by creating meaningful and valuable content for your audience.
Focus on being creative and analyze your target audience more. Learn what your clients like, what their interests are and use this information to be unique and engaging. Start a conversation, always reply to any comments and talk to your audience.